https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/brazil-article.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-16 11:29:542019-09-04 11:38:50Making room for Brazilian wine consumers
Brazil Country Manager, Rodrigo Lanari, and Director for Spain and South America, Juan Park, reflect on their recent seminar in Chile looking at how Brazil’s wine consumer is changing Brazilian wine consumers have had a growing relationship…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).