https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/cautious-consumers.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-14 09:32:372020-10-14 09:41:57Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
Wine consumers are becoming more cautious and pessimistic about their likelihood to socialize and travel in the future, even when the current levels of Covid-19 subside with the exception being in Germany and China, where optimism about the…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category