https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/plurality-image-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-12-10 09:33:152019-12-10 09:40:16The plural drinker
The biggest threat to the wine industry in the next decade may be coming from regular wine drinkers substituting wine for other drinks at certain occasions, such as hard seltzer and cannabis wine Until recently, wine has managed to navigate…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Gin-4.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-12-03 10:11:032019-12-03 10:15:15Will gin drink wine under the table?
As wine consumption in the UK declines, gin consumption has been steadily increasing. Are these trends connected? It is not news that wine consumption in the UK has been on the decline over the past few years. Since 2014, the volume of nine…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics