https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/still-wine-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-14 09:39:442020-10-14 09:42:54Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
Following increased wine purchasing in April 2020, there has been further increased purchasing of wine seen by August 2020. Some recovery for Champagne and sparkling, although purchase frequency continues to be lower than pre-pandemic (click…
- Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
- Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
- Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
- Wine enjoying mini-boom in the Covid-19 era, but economic clouds on horizon
- Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).