https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Cannabis-pic-2.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2020-02-25 09:31:352020-02-26 12:13:38Cannabis: How do you “cheers”?
The drinks industry is on edge about the encroachment of cannabis. Our CEO’s visit to the Bay Area’s cannabis scene – for research purposes only – suggests that wine doesn’t have much to worry about, at least not yet
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/cannabis-picture.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-12-10 09:27:082019-12-10 09:27:11The slow ascent of cannabis wine
A number of drinks businesses are betting on success over the next few years by removing alcohol from wine and adding cannabis in some form, targeting the same younger, premium-oriented consumers that are currently driving value growth in the…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Aus-article-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-10-22 09:45:542019-10-23 15:11:02Australia, cannabis and the wine industry
The Australian Capital Territory has passed a bill legalising the personal use and possession of cannabis. With growing trends in alternative wines and wine substitutes, what could this mean for the Australian wine industry?
- E-commerce for wine is a mainstream channel for Chinese wine drinkers and is becoming a meaningful channel in other key markets
- The hidden cost of wine retail’s ecommerce miracle
- Three reasons to be positive about the Argentinean wine market
- GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
- TYPICAL SPEND ON WINE ONLINE (PER BOTTLE) IS HIGHER THAN SPEND IN STORE IN THE UK