https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/brazil-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-08 17:36:572020-12-09 11:39:41Brazil’s wine drinking population expands
Between 2019 and 2020, the Brazilian wine market gained 3 million regular wine drinkers. Who is being recruited to wine, and what trends are we seeing in the market? 2020 has been a good year for wine in Brazil. This year has seen consumers…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics