https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Marketing-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-04-15 16:17:182020-06-23 13:58:34Marketing wine during and after COVID-19
Reflecting on the evidence of research studies in marketing theory and practice, from the present day back to the days of the Great Depression, Wine Intelligence CEO Lulie Halstead highlights five focus areas for wine marketeers to consider,…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/LJH-MAWB-speech.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-02 11:07:342019-05-13 12:10:17Admiration matters
Wine Intelligence CEO Lulie Halstead, speaking at the World’s Most Admired Wine Brands awards ceremony sponsored by Drinks International, on why it’s important to be an admired brand Wine Intelligence was delighted when Christian…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/shutterstock_295856963.jpg 285 285 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-12-14 17:55:302019-05-08 16:06:18Miracle in the wine aisle
Despite prophesies of doom, some brands seem to be doing quite well in the UK supermarket channel
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans