https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Belgium-wine-.jpg 567 567 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-06-19 15:13:182019-05-09 15:44:04Belgian wine drinkers are consuming less but engaging more
Wine volumes are falling thanks in part to recent increases in excise duty and health campaigns, but there are still opportunities for wine in Belgium, particularly when it involves food Belgium is probably more associated with ales and…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category