https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/uk-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-08 17:17:032020-12-09 09:17:06Land of hope in the UK wine industry
The wine category has been an unlikely success story of the UK’s Covid-afflicted year, but long-term issues remain If the Covid era has proved anything, it is that wine still has a place in UK consumer hearts. Faced with an unprecedented…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market