https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/uk-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-08 17:17:032020-12-09 09:17:06Land of hope in the UK wine industry
The wine category has been an unlikely success story of the UK’s Covid-afflicted year, but long-term issues remain If the Covid era has proved anything, it is that wine still has a place in UK consumer hearts. Faced with an unprecedented…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category