https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/behavioural-science-wiw-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-23 15:28:282020-06-24 08:57:46Reverting to type – or not
After lockdown, will we rediscover our old habits or permanently adopt the new ones formed during the pandemic crisis? Near where I live in Clapham, south London, a new way of enjoying beer from the pub has evolved over recent days. Technically,…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans