https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Labels-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-16 10:04:462020-12-16 11:44:00What wins for a wine label is a careful balance of centrality and distinctiveness
The Wine Intelligence Wine Label Design: Australian Market 2021 report identifies 14 label designs that are representative of the label styles currently available in the Australian market, and reveals which label styles connect best with Australian…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics