https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Labels-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-16 10:04:462020-12-16 11:44:00What wins for a wine label is a careful balance of centrality and distinctiveness
The Wine Intelligence Wine Label Design: Australian Market 2021 report identifies 14 label designs that are representative of the label styles currently available in the Australian market, and reveals which label styles connect best with Australian…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category