https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/US-infographic-20.01.2021.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-20 10:41:512021-02-10 10:00:32Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/metropolitan-areas-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-18 10:18:162020-11-18 14:40:11Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence US Wine Consumer Observatory 2021, which will be the one-stop shop for businesses selling wine in the US. The US Observatory will consist of 13 Wine Intelligence reports and…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Infographic-cover-image-1.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:44:222020-11-18 14:38:19How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
Businesses and brands that actively support key workers, including healthcare workers, have more influence among all wine drinkers in the US. Support for sustainability, local community and Black Lives Matter initiatives are strongest among…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans