https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/chart-of-the-week-17.11.2020.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-17 18:18:272020-11-18 14:39:37Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour; clear reduction in alcohol consumption in Spain and Russia Click image to view larger Insights are from the IWSR…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans