https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/chart-of-the-week-17.11.2020.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-17 18:18:272020-11-18 14:39:37Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour; clear reduction in alcohol consumption in Spain and Russia Click image to view larger Insights are from the IWSR…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity