https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Adelaide-Hills-Thumbnail.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-05-22 11:07:392019-05-09 15:41:26The power of numbers
Ben Luker, Business Executive in the Wine Intelligence Sydney office, reflects on the Adelaide Hills Wine’s Hills Hoist event where 30 winemakers from the region showcased the quality and diversity they have to offer in the region In…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category