https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/images.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-30 12:49:102019-05-13 12:25:27Are you a Builder or an Activator?
Why it pays to think about what kind of marketer you are…and what your brand actually needs Perhaps one of the most important distinctions in business is between effectiveness and efficiency. Effectiveness is about hitting targets in absolute…
- MEET THE US PORTRAITS WINE DRINKER SEGMENTS 2021
- ‘Generation Treaters’ lead changing wine category behavior in the US
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category