https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2020-review-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-09 09:06:472020-12-09 09:19:53Global wine trend predictions for 2020 – how did we do?
Yes, we missed one obvious one – but then so did everyone else. How did our predicted wine consumer trends for 2020 stand up in the face of an extraordinary 12 months? As far as behaviour trend forecasting goes in 2020, the opening words…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2020-predictions-image.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-05 09:20:122020-08-12 11:16:17Global wine trend predictions for 2020 – mid year update
In this most unpredictable of years, how have the trends and predictions for 2020, published in December 2019, held up?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2020-predictions-image.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-12-17 09:21:122019-12-17 11:43:02The Reflective Twenties?
Our annual predictions for the first year of the next decade enter the stage to sombre mood music, reflecting the challenges our industry faces over the next 12 months Wine is a risky business. It remains an agricultural product, dependent…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans