https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2020-predictions-image.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-05 09:20:122020-08-12 11:16:17Global wine trend predictions for 2020 – mid year update
In this most unpredictable of years, how have the trends and predictions for 2020, published in December 2019, held up?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity
- Stating that a wine is made with organic grapes drives purchase more than wine showing the USDA organic logo
- Organic wine remains #1 sustainable wine type, but desire to buy is waning
- Accelerated substantial shift towards online wine buying during 2020, including in lower online-usage markets such as Canada and Germany