https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Sparkling-Wine-in-the-Chinese-Market-2018.jpg 2250 2304 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-02-02 11:27:322018-02-13 11:29:30Press release: Traditional stereotypes have held back sparkling wine in China – but consumer views are changing, according to a new report by Wine Intelligence
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others