https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Sparkling-Wine-in-the-Chinese-Market-2018.jpg 2250 2304 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-02-02 11:27:322018-02-13 11:29:30Press release: Traditional stereotypes have held back sparkling wine in China – but consumer views are changing, according to a new report by Wine Intelligence
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market