https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2019/07/China-Portraits-2019.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-07-31 10:23:032020-12-11 10:43:28China Portraits 2019
- Which key macro factors are driving the global wine Industry in 2021?
- South Korea closes in on the US as most attractive global wine market
- Does social media impact wine choice?
- Recruitment shortfall among wine drinkers in the US and China [infographic]
- Wine category becomes more egalitarian as consumer wine knowledge declines