https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/07/New-Master-Thumbnail-Slide-July-2021-onwards.jpg 720 737 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2021-07-08 14:48:102021-07-09 16:23:24Germany Wine Landscapes 2021
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category