https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/chart-of-the-week-21.10.2020.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-21 09:58:432020-11-04 12:20:16US wine consumption growth led by Millennials and Gen X
You might also like
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond