https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/online-wine-purchase-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-16 09:31:302020-09-22 18:22:44US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
You might also like
Label designs delivering classic wine reassurance cues continue to have the highest intent to purchase amongst US wine drinkers
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics