https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Argentina-article.jpg 756 756 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-09-17 09:06:462019-09-18 09:57:26Argentina’s export potential
Last week, CEO Lulie Halstead and Brazil Country Manager Rodrigo Lanari spoke to a packed audience of Argentinean wine producers about market trends in the US and Brazil and how Argentinian wines can perform well in these markets The current…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/RL-2.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:55:072019-05-13 12:09:04The Uruguay connection
Wine Intelligence Country Manager for Brazil, Rodrigo Lanari, recently talked to Uruguayan wine producers about how to position the country’s wine scene to appeal to the giant Brazilian market on its northerly doorstep Uruguay is a…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market