https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/women-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-07 09:23:232020-10-07 11:11:19Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
In the pre-pandemic world, male regular wine drinkers typically drank wine on around 15-20% more occasions than female regular wine drinkers. Our latest research, published this week, suggests that the recent growth in wine drinking during…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Premium-articl-ABM.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-11-12 09:23:462019-11-12 10:25:09Missing: 6 million female premium wine drinkers
Women are significantly under-represented among US wine drinkers who spend $15 or more on a bottle. Could they be the next growth opportunity? In this era of gender politics, it takes a brave researcher to offer up potentially uncomfortable…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans