https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Brexit.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-29 09:43:082019-05-13 12:21:41UK on-trade 2019 to-do list
Some prescriptions for success amid the toughest of trading years The sentiment is predominantly negative in the UK on-trade at the moment. Clearly, much of the near-term focus is on Brexit, and at time of writing we remain at the mercy…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity