https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/sustainability-article-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-01 17:26:202019-07-01 17:26:20What does sustainability mean throughout the world?
Following our Global SOLA report, our recently published country specific mini-SOLAs for Australia, Canada, Sweden, the US and the UK examine ethical consumerism in the wine industry in greater detail Last month, we released our latest insights…
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
- Wine packaging and the rise of e-commerce
- Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
- The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015