https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/wsvf.jpg 244 257 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-30 09:52:292021-04-26 16:36:46Wine Intelligence Wine & Spirits Virtual Fair Webinars
On the 9th and 10th of June 2020, Wine Intelligence participated in the world’s first virtual wine & spirits packaging value chain trade show by hosting a virtual stand and running three webinars. For those of you who missed it, we have included the presentations below. Please click on any of the presentations to view.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Marketing.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-14 09:56:122019-05-14 09:56:12What is marketing for anyway?
Many wine producers remain caught in a negative feedback loop of producing commodity products at lower prices in a buyer’s market. Can they learn something from a cardboard box? A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of giving the keynote…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market