https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/china-story-2.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-03-03 13:53:402020-03-03 13:53:43Fear itself
The Coronavirus outbreak in China will decrease wine volumes by at least 20% in 2020, according to two leading members of the wine industry in China With the cancellation of ProWein this weekend, Coronavirus, or Covid-19, continues to impact…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Hong-Kong.jpg 680 680 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-06-03 16:55:582019-06-03 16:59:15Wine 2.0 for Hong Kong
The 10-year boom in wine imports to Hong Kong may be finished, but growing local consumer engagement in the category is pushing up value and broadening portfolios Hong Kong’s wine market can be neatly characterised around one year: 2008.…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/RPH.jpg.png 333 334 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2014-12-02 16:05:362019-05-08 14:12:32Good cheer, for some
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics