https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/trade-interview-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-02 10:05:232020-12-09 09:16:18Is your route to market strategy correct?
How we help answer the fundamental strategy questions of: ‘what markets do you want to be in’ and ‘how do you get there?’ After almost 20 years of existence and over 100 strategy projects completed around the world, it’s fair to…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Poland-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:24:172020-11-18 14:37:48Poland´s rise to the top 5 wine markets
Poland climbed 9 places to become the 5th most attractive wine market in the Wine Intelligence Global Compass 2020 Market Attractiveness report. What is fuelling this growth? Back in 2017, we predicted an “exciting period of growth” ahead…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity