https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Poland-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:24:172020-11-18 14:37:48Poland´s rise to the top 5 wine markets
Poland climbed 9 places to become the 5th most attractive wine market in the Wine Intelligence Global Compass 2020 Market Attractiveness report. What is fuelling this growth? Back in 2017, we predicted an “exciting period of growth” ahead…
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).