https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/trade-interview-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-02 10:05:232020-12-09 09:16:18Is your route to market strategy correct?
How we help answer the fundamental strategy questions of: ‘what markets do you want to be in’ and ‘how do you get there?’ After almost 20 years of existence and over 100 strategy projects completed around the world, it’s fair to…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Poland-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:24:172020-11-18 14:37:48Poland´s rise to the top 5 wine markets
Poland climbed 9 places to become the 5th most attractive wine market in the Wine Intelligence Global Compass 2020 Market Attractiveness report. What is fuelling this growth? Back in 2017, we predicted an “exciting period of growth” ahead…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market