https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/aus-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-21 08:56:292020-11-04 12:13:32Australia’s wine drinkers go local
Amid the turmoil of Covid and climate change, Australia’s wine producers are finding a silver lining in the surge of goodwill towards them from domestic consumers It has been a year to remember – and also forget – for Australia’s wine…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity