https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/aus-labels-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:08:092020-11-18 14:37:25Which wine label is a winner?
14 distinct categories of wine labels competing for wine drinkers’ attention As the design of wine labels evolves, so do consumer preferences. As with any other aesthetic medium, fashions come and go, and (to paraphrase Coco Chanel) certain…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Bottle-shapes-with-blank-labels-01-300x300.jpg 300 300 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-02-15 17:44:362019-05-08 16:13:54Labels – how does yours compare?
The most recent survey on label preferences continues to improve our industry benchmark for label design
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/project-norm.png 505 505 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-07-27 10:02:122019-05-08 15:23:20Setting a label standard
Wine Intelligence now provides an industry benchmark for wine label testing
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/LabelTrends.jpg 532 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-05-02 09:56:052019-05-07 16:26:28Are your wine labels on trend?
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
- Wine packaging and the rise of e-commerce
- Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
- The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015