https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Russia.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-13 12:36:082019-05-13 12:24:21Rubles and wine
Our latest Russia Landscapes 2018 report shows that the Russian wine market is looking more positive following a revival in the domestic economy Winston Churchill’s famous description of Russia as “a riddle, wrapped in a mystery,…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category