https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Thumbnail-Master-CURRENT-2019.jpg 720 737 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-06-10 15:34:142019-06-10 16:11:05Shaken, but not stirred
Volumes might be down in the short term, but our latest China Landscapes 2019 report shows the market for imported wine in China is growing up, which is probably a good thing At first glance, 2018 may look like a rough year for members…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Chiense-wine.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-03 12:48:052019-05-09 15:46:47Riding the Aussie wave in China
Imported wine consumption continues to rise in China with strong-performing Australian wine, according to the Wine Intelligence China Landscapes 2018 report 2017 marked another year of success for imported wine in China. Although the…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics