https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Canada-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-09-18 13:04:452019-05-09 15:52:56Wine or weed?
Canadian regular wine drinkers are engaging more with the category, and say they don’t care about soon-to-be-legal cannabis. However evidence from elsewhere suggests that alcohol and cannabis are substitute goods. Wine in Canada has become…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category