https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/uk-packaging-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-08 13:08:202020-09-09 11:38:45Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
Over the past three years the UK’s wine drinkers have grown more open-minded about alternative wine packaging formats that save weight, offer value and avoid waste; and the recent lockdown may have boosted this trend The UK wine market has…
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).