https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/cityscape-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-29 10:12:162020-08-12 11:06:34Wine knowledge and culture: Are they related?
An in-depth look at wine knowledge levels in Canada and Brazil reveals that it is not always the areas more typically associated with wine culture that are the most wine knowledgeable– so why is this?
- The top 15 most powerful wine brands in the UK
- Swiss consumers show signs of change in their attitudes to wine
- Opportunities for wine brands in the UK
- The top 15 most powerful wine brands worldwide
- Yellow Tail and Casillero del Diablo remain the world’s most powerful wine brands amid a picture of eroding brand equity for wine brands worldwide