https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/australia-infographic-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-02 09:32:462020-12-09 09:15:24Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials, having increased their frequency of wine consumption more than other drinkers during 2020 Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence Australia…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category