https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/australia-infographic-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-02 09:32:462020-12-09 09:15:24Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials, having increased their frequency of wine consumption more than other drinkers during 2020 Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence Australia…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics