https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/THUMBNAILS.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-07 17:26:292020-07-15 10:04:02Netherlands returns to the new normal
As Netherlands emerges from the coronavirus, the long term pattern of drinking less wine, thinking more about health, and spending more per bottle, looks like being re-established
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/sweden-story-wiw-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-30 17:28:202020-07-15 10:02:03A question of youth for wine in Sweden
After an unusual summer season where wine volumes are expected to climb as more Swedes choose to stock up on bag in box and head out to the islands, the market will revert to its long-term trends – and the problems of engaging young adults…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/wsvf.jpg 244 257 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-30 09:52:292021-04-26 16:36:46Wine Intelligence Wine & Spirits Virtual Fair Webinars
On the 9th and 10th of June 2020, Wine Intelligence participated in the world’s first virtual wine & spirits packaging value chain trade show by hosting a virtual stand and running three webinars. For those of you who missed it, we have included the presentations below. Please click on any of the presentations to view.
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans