https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/localism-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-01 19:13:232020-09-02 11:45:34Consumers increasingly turning to safer and ‘local’ wine brands during the pandemic
As the pandemic continues to influence current consumer behaviour, drinkers in key wine markets are actively turning to safe, reliable and known - often local - wine brands at the expense of smaller market share and imported brands A consistent…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Italian-wine-branding-.jpg 567 567 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-06-19 15:13:562019-05-13 12:28:22Can Italian wine succeed without strong brands
Italy Country Manager Pierpaolo Penco reflects on how the market success of many Italian wine brands seems to depend more on the ability to create categories that fill market gaps at every price point, rather than on developing corporate brands Italy…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics