https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/portugal-story-image-1.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-11 16:21:152021-04-21 10:30:58Are wine brands built in the on-trade?
It is common to hear that “wine brands are built in the on-trade”, but are consumers really more exposed to brands in restaurants than they are when browsing for wine in supermarkets or specialist wine shops? Multiple times I have heard…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans