https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/portugal-story-image-1.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-11 16:21:152021-04-21 10:30:58Are wine brands built in the on-trade?
It is common to hear that “wine brands are built in the on-trade”, but are consumers really more exposed to brands in restaurants than they are when browsing for wine in supermarkets or specialist wine shops? Multiple times I have heard…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond