https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Brexit.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-29 09:43:082019-05-13 12:21:41UK on-trade 2019 to-do list
Some prescriptions for success amid the toughest of trading years The sentiment is predominantly negative in the UK on-trade at the moment. Clearly, much of the near-term focus is on Brexit, and at time of writing we remain at the mercy…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category