https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/US-SOLA-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-24 09:16:302021-03-03 10:34:58Stating that a wine is made with organic grapes drives purchase more than wine showing the USDA organic logo
Interested in a global perspective?
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond