https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/us-covid-open-source.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-22 09:41:132020-07-22 14:06:23US Covid-19 Impact Report Issue #1 released as open source
From today, we are making the Wine Intelligence US COVID Impact Report Issue #1 open source. The decision to release our report as open source is to provide as much help as possible to our wider client base to navigate and plan their US market strategy at a time when such planning and strategizing is turning from a once a year exercise to a weekly – or even daily – task.
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
- Wine packaging and the rise of e-commerce
- Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
- The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015