https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/us-covid-open-source.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-22 09:41:132020-07-22 14:06:23US Covid-19 Impact Report Issue #1 released as open source
From today, we are making the Wine Intelligence US COVID Impact Report Issue #1 open source. The decision to release our report as open source is to provide as much help as possible to our wider client base to navigate and plan their US market strategy at a time when such planning and strategizing is turning from a once a year exercise to a weekly – or even daily – task.
- E-commerce for wine is a mainstream channel for Chinese wine drinkers and is becoming a meaningful channel in other key markets
- The hidden cost of wine retail’s ecommerce miracle
- Three reasons to be positive about the Argentinean wine market
- GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
- TYPICAL SPEND ON WINE ONLINE (PER BOTTLE) IS HIGHER THAN SPEND IN STORE IN THE UK