https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/us-covid-open-source.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-22 09:41:132021-04-26 16:33:32US Covid-19 Impact Report Issue #1 released as open source
From today, we are making the Wine Intelligence US COVID Impact Report Issue #1 open source. The decision to release our report as open source is to provide as much help as possible to our wider client base to navigate and plan their US market strategy at a time when such planning and strategizing is turning from a once a year exercise to a weekly – or even daily – task.
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics