https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/us-portraits-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-26 18:49:432021-02-10 10:01:30‘Generation Treaters’ lead changing wine category behavior in the US
A new and distinct segment of wine drinkers, Generation Treaters, have emerged in the US market. Millennial dominant, they are among the most frequent wine drinkers, but are not the highest spenders. Although building their wine knowledge,…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/US-Portraits-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-28 09:32:092019-01-07 11:27:07The US generation game
The changing nature of the US wine drinking population is starting to have profound effects on its attitude and behavior, showing a clearer divide between the higher-involvement and lower-involvement consumers, even within the same age cohort Since…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics