https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Choice-cue-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-04 10:23:002020-11-04 13:08:18UK wine drinkers become less influenced by wine descriptors
Changing priorities have led to UK wine drinkers being less influenced by taste and style descriptions both in store and on labels or by matching wine with their food choices Amid the radical and enforced changes in lifestyle brought on by…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Reducer-christmas.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-14 09:17:172020-10-14 09:47:02Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
The surge in UK off-premise wine sales we observed during lockdown has been sustained, but our latest consumer intentions modelling suggests that the traditional Christmas cheer may be absent from the wine sector in 2020 Back in June we –…
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).