https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/uk-market-wiw.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-23 15:51:302020-06-23 15:52:51What’s the damage for UK on-trade?
A smooth re-opening of UK pubs, bars and restaurants following lockdown will mean on-trade wine sales volumes will be down nearly a third in 2020, so long as there is no second wave of the virus Come Saturday the 4th of July, there are likely…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/On-premise-image.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-01-27 14:46:482020-01-28 09:48:13Wine list as bottleneck
Does the way a restaurant sells wine need a makeover? Wine Intelligence’s eminence grise of the on-premise, Brian Howard, believes so. How does a restaurant grow its wine sales? Some grumbling diners might answer: “stop charging so much”.…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/UK-On-trade.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-05-09 10:07:422019-01-07 11:24:03A perfect storm in the UK on-trade
Wine is struggling for attention in a UK restaurant sector experiencing a ‘perfect storm’ of adverse trading conditions There is no longer a simple decision regarding how to get food: go out or cook. Now, we have multiple other alternatives…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category