https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/LDN.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-12-12 10:29:282019-05-13 12:22:42Four reasons why UK consumers are drinking less wine
The UK monthly wine drinking population is shrinking, and those that remain are drinking less often. Our latest market report explains why 2018 has turned out to be another challenging year for the wine industry in the UK, with continued…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market