https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/LDN.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-12-12 10:29:282019-05-13 12:22:42Four reasons why UK consumers are drinking less wine
The UK monthly wine drinking population is shrinking, and those that remain are drinking less often. Our latest market report explains why 2018 has turned out to be another challenging year for the wine industry in the UK, with continued…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond