https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/LDN.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-12-12 10:29:282019-05-13 12:22:42Four reasons why UK consumers are drinking less wine
The UK monthly wine drinking population is shrinking, and those that remain are drinking less often. Our latest market report explains why 2018 has turned out to be another challenging year for the wine industry in the UK, with continued…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category