https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Article-review-pic-1.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-12-17 09:41:432019-12-19 11:17:25Your top four key takeaways from 2019
As we count down the days to a new decade, looking back and looking forward is inevitable. Looking back at the most read stories from Wine Intelligence Weekly in 2019, two key themes emerge – ‘who are our future drinkers?’ and ‘how…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category