https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Brexit.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-01-29 09:43:082019-05-13 12:21:41UK on-trade 2019 to-do list
Some prescriptions for success amid the toughest of trading years The sentiment is predominantly negative in the UK on-trade at the moment. Clearly, much of the near-term focus is on Brexit, and at time of writing we remain at the mercy…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond